By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gametrailers comparisons are lies both versions of grid video are the ps3

in the comparison both on the xbox360 part and ps3 part the buttons displayed are from the ps3

It says "X" "triangle" and "square" in the Xbox 360 version!

They used the PS3 for both sides and dumbded down one of them.

look carefully at the time 1:20-1:40 in the video

for some reason I can embedd youtube, etc. but I cant get gt to work so if someone could do that for me it would be much appreciated.

HD http://www.gametrailers.com/player/33799.html

edit**** They just removed the video.

Thankfully youtube preserves history

Because of the quality the square button is alittle hard to make out. it is in the box on the right.

edit: 

digg: http://digg.com/gaming_news/GameTrailers_proves_they_are_biased

Around the Network

Yeah... they did... Strange...

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

uhh, the movie is gone. Did they remove it?

EDIT: they sure did avoid a disaster on that one. 

__XBrawlX__ said:
Yeah... they did... Strange...

on both sides of the video the ps3's square, triangle, and x buttons were displayed from 1:20-1:40 they got caught and quickly removed it. They just took two ps3 feeds and made one side look worse. They made the 360 one look better of course.

I don't see how they avoided anything. GT has already proven they are biased against the PS3 many times before.

Now which did they dumb down and purposely make look worse? Supposed PS3 version or supposed 360 version?

If it is the supposed PS3 version dumbed down, then well... there credibility to me is completely shot. What a joke of a gaming site they are. Seriously... it is disgusting.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

***edit already covered above

skip said:
it was the ps3 version that they made look crappier.

As I said, their credibility is shot. They are indeed a joke.

Even if they fix it and put PS3 vs 360 videos they have already proven their biased. No way they can convince anyone that they do not alter video to favor one over the other.

I wonder now, is it only because they favor 360 or is it the fact that Money talks?

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

That is just sickening. I hate how the 360 gets this rep as one of the best consoles ever, because m$ buying everyone. Then you have 360 fanboys everywhere like "ps3 and wii suxorz, let's go play haloz." Now almost every gamesite is being biased against anything not 360, and do things like this.

sc94597 said:
That is just sickening. I hate how the 360 gets this rep as one of the best consoles ever, because m$ buying everyone. Then you have 360 fanboys everywhere like "ps3 and wii suxorz, let's go play haloz." Now almost every gamesite is being biased against anything not 360, and do things like this.

Exactly. Also not a damn thing anyone can say to try to defend it either.

It is indeed disgusting and I honestly wouldn't be suprised if they were being paid to do this shit all along.

If indeed the were being paid, which honestly we have no proof of as of yet, then I feel MS would look like fools as well.

Currently playing:

Yeah, I saw that earlier.  Pretty much the same quality as any of their "comparison" videos.